Friday 13 December 2013

Beauty Review Friday - Eyebrow Week - Brow Archery by Soap & Glory

Yesterdays tip was how to fill in your brows, so todays review is what I have been using for the past couple of weeks to fill in mine.

Soap & Glory's - Archery, Brow Tint & Precision Pencil




I absolutely love this product!! I have used every day for the past couple of weeks, and I highly recommend it.


This is such an easy product to use so if your struggling with getting the right shape for your brows I would give this a go.

I like a natural look when it comes to my brows, but I feel like I have to put a lot of work in to cover up all the gaps and make them look full without making them look to thick and drawn on. When I got this to try at first I mainly used the pencil as I didn't have the right technique with the tint, but now I mainly use the tint and occasionally add the pencil when needed. I would say though if you like a fuller look this product is definitely buildable.

The tiny precision brush allows you to draw on individual thin hairs for a very natural look, with the tint making it last all day and night. I normally put my makeup on around 8am, and take it off around 10pm, I would touch up others parts of my make up when needed, but I can guarantee that I wont need to touch up my brows! Which for me is perfect, less to put in my already overcrowded bag!!

It comes in two colours, Love is Blonde & Brownie Points, I use Brownie Points and its a perfect match for me.

This is only £10.00 which I feel is a real bargain.

You can get from a boots store or click here to buy from boots online.

Nice work Soap & Glory!!!!!


Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment