Sunday 15 December 2013

Beauty Tip of the Week - Eyebrow Week! Instant Eye Lift - No Surgery Required!!!

Today I will show you how to give yourself an instant eye lift without spending a fortune!!

Time to get out the highlighter again! I use Soap & Glorys Arch De Triumph (didn't realize how many soap and glory products I used until I started my beauty tips!) You can buy it HERE from Boots for £8.00.

All you need to do is draw a line of highlighter under the whole of your eyebrow and blend so there's no harsh lines.

Below are pictures, the top of each picture is without highlighter and the bottom is the highlighted/fake lifted eyes! It's only a subtle look, some people like it more defined, or more of a bright white color, I think the pink toned is better, less harsh. Unfortunately for me I have got eczema on my eyebrow bone so it's also highlighting that as well! :-(






Is this something you do already, or will try? 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment