Sunday 5 January 2014

Review Week - Soap & Glorys Crazy Sexy Khol


Another sale purchase for me was this Soap & Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl. I have been looking for a couple of colour liners so when I saw the aqua, blue and purple in this I really wanted to give them a whirl. I wasn't really interested in the shadows that came with it and they're not amazing but I will try them because I've never used any of their shadows before.

So here's what you get...

5 x waterproof liners

* super black
* cocoa bean
* aquabat
* blue my mind
* grapevine

3 x lid stuff eyeshadows

* aubersheen
* smokin
* dandy plum



Here's the swatches of the liners....
How gorgeous is that aquabat!!! Wowsers!! Really cream as well, very similar consistency to urban decays 24/7 liner. 



Here's the swatches for the shadows...
As I said nothing too special about them, the black isn't very pigmented, so can't see me using that one. But I will try the others out on the lid and let you know what they're like for staying and not creasing etc.


Can't wait to try some looks with those liners though! 

Do you like a colourful liner?

Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment