Tuesday 4 February 2014

Beauty Tip of the Day - Get Your Glow Back!! Exfoliators

I'm back!!!! Wow, it feels like I haven't blogged in a while. I've been away, got some much needed rest and relaxation and now I'm back to the daily grind!

Which means my daily tips and blogs are back!! Yey!!! I've been hauling and testing products while I've been away so I've got lots to tell you about.

This week I wanted to talk about getting your glow back. 
For me there's a lot contributing to why I have lost my glow over the past 6 months -

* Poor Diet
* No Exercise - Both contributing to a 2 stone weight gain and awful skin!!!
* Weather - leaving my skin dry and dull
* Alcohol - with the December holidays, nights out and a holiday I have drank more than usual, this has contributed to me being bloated, putting weight on, and dehydrating my skin
* General everyday life

So I need a drastic change, not just to make me glow on the outside but the inside as well. What do I mean by glow? Well literally, glowing, healthy skin. I'm sure you've noticed with your own skin when your on a good diet you skin looks so good, it's healthy, nourished, make up glides on and looks perfect, but you can also glow from the inside out. For me, glowing from the inside when I'm on a good diet means I feel healthy, I'm not tired, and I'm much happier but it's the opposite when I'm feeling like I am now. 

So where do we begin, all the above has to change but as I'm changing my diet and exercise etc I've also changed my skincare routine which I'm going to talk you through over the next few days.

So the beauty tip today is to exfoliate your skin once a week.

For my face I'm using No. 7 Beautiful Skin £8.50
I have only used this once so far and I instantly loved the results, I applied it to damp skin and removed with a muslin cloth. It left my face smooth, and it didn't feel dry which is a problem I have found with some facial exfoliators. Another bonus I had the boots £5 off no.7 skincare so it was only £3.50!! Bargin!! 

For my body I'm using Soap & Glorys Pulp Friction £8.00
I have used this for about a year if not longer, it's my favourite scrub, it smells gorgeous and leaves my skin so smooth. Another great thing about this product is that it goes into a lather so you only need a small amount, so one bottle lasts for ages, great value for money. If you like to fake tan, this is a great exfoliator to prep the skin.


Hope your now one step closer to getting you glow back!

Let me know what exfoliators are you favourite at the moment! Or maybe what your doing if you've lost your glow.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment