Wednesday 12 February 2014

Beauty Tip of the Day - Use What You've Got Challenge

Ok so this post isn't really a beauty tip, it's more of a challenge or goal I'm setting myself this month! My name is Hannah and I am addicted to Beauty Buys!!! I have decided after discovering some makeup products that I haven't used for a while they I don't finish anything!!!!

Exhibit A - All these foundations were all in my everyday make up bag today!!!! All 6 of them!!! All with at least half left in them, but what was I doing last night while looking through New York fashion week beauty for inspiration - looking at new foundations! I have a problem!


So I'm setting myself a challenge! No beauty buys for a month!!

I know we're half way through the month so some of you may say it's not a full challenge but starting today 12th of February and finishing 12th March (gasp!) I am not going to purchase a Lipstick, a foundation, a mascara, a moisturiser, or a balm of any description!!! Nothing!! Nada!! Niente!!!

This may be hard as I am also dieting so normally when Im craving chocolate I tend to find myself in the middle of boots with lipgloss in hand!

But no! I will not give in!! There are plenty of things I want/need, so this week on my blog I will be reminding myself of that to give me focus! 

Who's with me!?!?!?!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment