Friday 7 February 2014

Review Friday - No.7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care

When I was on holiday last week my lips were more chapped and sore than they have been in a long time, I get chapped lips quite bad over winter anyway but with being on holiday and drinking more than I normally would, mixed with the cold weather and swimming etc my skin and lips got really dehydrated!

My lips were so sore, cracked and bright red and everything I put on them from Baby Lips to Carmex to Burts Bees didn't do a thing!

So on Saturday morning I went to Boots in search of a miracle cure - but doubting I would find one. Mooching round I didn't see anything of interest so I went to my good old No.7 skincare counter and came across this...



No.7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml/0.33Fl.Oz. £9.95 Buy here

I felt instant relief when I applied it, the smooth cream texture went straight into my lips leaving them feeling moisturised for the first time in over a week. It smells nice, you only need a really small amount, there's no wax left on the lip after, so you can go straight to applying you favourite lip colour. I use it every morning, I apply it after my  face moisturiser and allow it to smooth my lips while apply the rest of my make up, when I put on my lipstick it has left a lovely smooth base with no cracks or lines.

I will continue to use this product even when my lips aren't chapped, as a daily lip moisturiser and base.

I love it, and will be repurchasing!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment