Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beauty Tip of the Day - Award Season - Keep Young Skin Young!


Today we're going to look at slightly younger celebrity looks. They both looked so beautiful and fresh faced, that suited their age perfectly! Rather than masking their beauty, the make up enhanced their naturally gorgeous glowing youthful skin. So I thought I would show you some ways you could do the same! I'm going to focus on foundation, cheeks and lips because I think when your in a rush for school, you want to be able to do it quick!

Sarah Hyland - 23


Taissa Farmiga - 19


Foundation

You may have gorgeous skin that doesn't need any foundation, but majority whether needed or not wear it anyway. With young skin though, you really want to stay fresh faced, a mistake a lot of girls make is thinking that caking the make up and foundation on makes them look older - which is does - but it may not be all that flattering.

I've recently tried out Loreal's Nude Magique Eau de Teint (£9.99) which I think will compliment younger skin perfectly, it's a light coverage allowing your natural glow to still come through, but it's enough to make you feel that you have foundation on. It says it's a fresh feel foundation, weightless, and it is, I can't feel that I have it on but my face is so soft and silky I love it! 


It is a very very thin consistency though!!!!! So don't make a mess!!


put some (very small amount) on the back of my hand and use a real techniques buffing brush, my foundation was finished in less that a minute! Perfect for when you in a rush for school!

Cheeks & Lips

As you can see from Sarah and Taissa's make up the lips and cheeks are quite understated. Sarah has gone for a nude lip and Taissa has gone for more of a colour stained lip. I think when you want a bit of colour, a stained lip is great, it's so easy and quick and best of all you can use one product to stain the lips and put colour in your cheeks!

I would recommend one of these....
They're around £8 for with the Revlon Just Bitten or the Bourjois Colour Boost.


I put the colour on the back of my hand and lightly dab all over my lips until I get the stained colour I want. Then the same for the cheeks, dab the colour on the apples of your cheeks - make sure you go lightly and build the colour up otherwise you'll have two bright pink spots on your cheeks! 

And there you have it fresh faced, quick make up for young beautiful skin!!

Have you tried any of these products?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment